We are all in search for happiness. We live to be happy and make others happy.
But how do we create happiness in our lives?
Are we waiting to be happy?
Or we are enjoying every moment we have?
Happiness is not created only by the big and important achievements, by satisfaction and joy moments, but is also made of the small moments. Most of the time we don’t pay attention to those small moments and we never think back of them. We like them, but we don’t realize that they are actually making our days, our weeks, our years, our lives.
I was inspired by the book “Momenti di trascurabile felicità” (Moments of negligible happiness) of Francesco Piccolo. How did I find out about the book? From theater! I took a beginners course where we had to act on some of Francesco’s moments and some of our moments that you will find here.
Enjoy the moments below and let me know if you would like to share with us some of your moments.
I took a commitment not long ago that I would publish my Small Moments of Happiness book during my birthday today. And here we are!
I have a few things to be grateful for:
- I am finally sharing happiness in an e-book! I have been dreaming about having my own book since a few years now and I just cannot believe that publishing a book can be so easy today! I did work a lot to create it…but publishing now it’s a piece of cake. Especially in the online environment;
- I have a beautiful website for SMOHs;
- A great guy created a beautiful logo that I simply love and inspires happiness;
- This is my first Uptitude product online;
- I have amazing people around me that support and encourage me and I thank them for being my friends, my fans and my family;
- I just turned 30 and I am young, full of energy and ideas and ready to enjoy these beautiful years making a contribution to this world!
Take a quick look to some of the e-book pages here and get it now for only 4.99 EUR (you will be redirected to PayPal and then to the download page)! You can download it on your computer, tablet of phone and enjoy the small things that give you happiness!
What will you find in the e-book?
- introduction with the reasons why I created this book;
- 165 photos with my small moments of happiness and their explanation;
- at least 50 SMOHs that you have never seen before;
- 17 happiness moments from the participants of the Uptitude Challenge that happened 2 weeks ago;
- beautiful and simple design that will make the book reading a pleasure.
Remember you can always contribute to a better world by sharing happiness. Share this post and the possibility to get the e-book now!
We have plans to create a printed book very soon, so stay close!
“Enjoy the little things in life for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things!” Robert Brault