- you don’t need to wait for big things to happen in order to be happy: small things do count
- appreciate the moments, the people, the small things that make you happy now – they will give you long term happiness
- take time to appreciate the small things that make you feel better
- gather and share your small moments of happiness every day for 21 days in a row, starting today or in the next 7 days.
- for 21 days in a row, share your small moment of happiness using a short phrase and a picture of what made you happy that day. No matter how small it is, it contributes to your happiness. It’s a challenge to help you gain a happiness habit
- share your photo via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram or email it at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and use the tags #smallmomentofhappiness and #21dayuptitude with a mention of the day of the challenge (day 1, day 2 etc)
- if you wish that your photos remain private, you can send them via email and we will not share them
- !!! if you go through the entire 21 days, at the end of the challenge Uptitude will send you YOUR Small Moments of Happiness online book that includes a few of the famous moments from the book and your 21 moments too.
- we start the challenge today, the 1st of February and we will continue for 21 days
- you can also start anytime the next 7 days, the last start day is Saturday, February 8th
- this challenge will help you be happier and make others happier by sharing happiness
- be in a better mood every day
- appreciate what you have, what you do and who you are
- open your eyes and see the beauty in your life
- get a new attitude, an uptitude!
So, let’s recap:
- start the 21 day challenge now to create a habit of happiness
- take a photo of your small moment of happiness and share it using the tags #smallmomentofhappiness and #21dayuptitude with a mention of the day of the challenge (day 1, day 2 etc)
- you will receive at the end of the 21 days your online Small moments of happiness book!
Did you like the teaser that we created?
You can also share them on our Facebook pages or check there a few examples: Small Moments of Happiness Page or on Uptitude page. Oh, we also have the Small moments of Happiness website and take a look at the book to know what’s waiting for you at the end of the challenge.